- 1 kg of asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 30 gr of butter
- 50 g parmesan PDO
- Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Wash the asparagus with cold water and cut off the white parties.
- Boil in salted water for 9 minutes.
- Drain the asparagus one by one, not break the tips.
- On a greased baking sheet place the asparagus.
- Roast in the preheated oven (220°) for 4 minutes. Cook the eggs in a greased frying pan.
- Serve the asparagus covered with parmesan cheese and fried eggs.
- Salt, pepper and season with balsamic vinegar.